Tuesday 24 November 2009

New Blog. . . .

Following a couple of you on this, going to start blogging daily in the hope it will keep me in check a little bit more!! Stuffs got waaay out of control again and it's really getting to me.

Here's a great example: TODAY!
In the library, trying to work, all I could think about was food, I ate:
Massive cheese salad baguette
Bag of Walkers Sensations
Giant Double Chocolate Muffin
Massive flapjack
Snickers
Went to the library toilets to purge, could barely get anything up, so I drank more water and some lilt.
Went different toilets to purge, got up more.

Came home, had a:
2 Satsumas
Chicken burger and chips
Bowl of cereal
Tub of ben and jerries
Whole family sized lemon loaf with cream
Whole terrys chocolate orange
2 bags of ready salted walkers

Purged in the toilet with the shower running. and here I am, in bed, feeling bloated and fat. fat. fat. fat.

so tomorrow is a new day, I'm aiming for a fast. I'll let you know how it goes! xx

1 comment:

  1. hey girl c'est moi white oleander - yay u got a blog! i am also sitting here feeling fat and disgusting after my binge.
    We will do better tomorrow! I just made a post in my blog about my plan for this week.
    im doing 3 days 500 cals or less, 1 day fruit veg n liquids under 300 cals, and then a liquid fast 100-200 cals. anyway stay strong and lets make tomorrow good cos im getting to the point now where i dont wanna go out of my house cos im so FAT. hugs x x

    ReplyDelete