Sunday 29 November 2009

What a cock!

ARRRGGGGHHHH!!

the last 2 days I have been such a wankshaft its ridic!!
I can't even use serious words else I'll be on such a downer!
I'm not posting what I've eaten becuz quite frankly, its major embarrassing, fat and disgusting.
So I'm startin the ABC, last time I did this I only made it to day 6 but I lost 5lbs! so im determined to make it further this time!

I have a 'christmas meal' on weds though so thats major annoying! but im goin to fast tomorrow or tues so I can swap day 1/2 for day 3, if that makes sense.
So insted of, 500 or less, 500 or less, 300. I'll do sumit like fast, less than 500, less than 500. shouldn't make ne difference jus swapping intakes for 2 days or woteva.

So updating my side bar with my CW tomorrow morning, which im dreading!! and I start a proper abc diet 2moro. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment