Tuesday 24 November 2009

Tues 24th!

Realised I have to fast tomorrow because I'm going out drinking so will use my calories there and I train today so will burn off 200cals atleast. So today I've had:

Bowl of Cheerios (skimmed milk) 200cal
Muller light: 85cals
Clementine: 45cals?
TOTAL: 330 cals

I'm done for today now, not hungry. . .well I wasn't when I ate that stuff anyway, I was just bored. I'm so glad I didn't turn it into a binge though :-)

Fast tomorrow because I'm drinking at night, and Thurs can be another low cal day, under 400cals. xx

2 comments:

  1. well done babe thats great!
    btw clementines are like 50 cals for 2 so i always say about 25 or 30 for them. satsumas are usually bit bigger and like 35-40 maxxxx
    so uv eaten bit less haha :D x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done hun! You've done so well! I am envious!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete