Thursday 26 November 2009

Weds and Thurs!

Woah, what a couple of days!. . .

Firstly, I successfully fasted yesterday, so no food or drink all day. Because I was going out with mates so knew I'd have to drink. I don't know how much I consumed in alcoholic calories, but I know it was less than 1,500 so I would of burnt then off during the day.

Then I got so drunk, I ended up on my own. (my friend got kicked out!) I had lost my purse, with all my money, bank cards, drivers license, and student ID etc!! and my phone!! so couldn't get anywhere or contact anyone.

And because I was visiting my mate, I didn't even know where I was?! So its not like I could of walked back or anything. I ended up in a police car, luckily they were well nice and took me back to my friends in the police car!! God knows how because I couldn't remember where she lived?!

Anyway then I got a parking ticket?!!? £50!!! ffs!!! really tops the day off!!

Then today I've been feeling so sick because I woke up still really drunk! The plus is I've barely ate anything? If thats even a plus!?

Today:
Half a soup: 80
Slice of bread: 120
Muller Light: 100
TOTAL: 300cals

And I feel ill again now so I'm done for the day, its 7pm anyway so that can be my dinner. xx

EDIT: EW!! i fucking binged on cereal, pasta, garlic bread, and chocolate!!! FUCKSAKE!! I am so fat!! purged some but not a big amount. ffs.

1 comment:

  1. that is 2 very shitty days!! so sorry hun. :S that really is a load of bollocks. lmao at the police car ride tho! Well done on the cals! ill bet u lost weight even with the binge. i always do when i go out and drink.
    good luck for tomorrow, we should weigh in this weekend - or are u doing it tomoro too? x

    ReplyDelete