Tuesday 1 December 2009

ABC day 2: 500cals or less

Brill day again!! I'm surprisingly full and its 6pm and I have training 7 till 9 so will burn 200cals atleast!! :-)

Intake
V. small bowl of unsweetened muesli, skimmed milk: 150cal (maximum!)
Muller Light: 85cal
Satsuma: 45cal
TOTAL: 280 cal!!

The reason I've gone under on the last 2 days (saving over 400cals!) is cuz I have a meal to go to tomorrow and its supposed to be a 300cal day, so I'm allowing myself and extra 100cals so I can have a total of 400cals, got it all planned, I need that 400cal else I can barely eat nethin and pple will get arsy lol.


THE CHALLENGE: have a 20day challenge with a friend, we have to both drop 10/11 lbs by the 21st of December, and we are meeting each other then!! So I HAVE to be 105lbs!! doable, but will be tough!! not if i stick to the ABC though!! 20days, sounds easy right?? . . .we will see. . .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment