Sunday 6 December 2009

ABC Day 7: 300cals

God, my head was going crazy last night, I couldn't stop thinking about eating cereal! various types! cuz I love cereal lol!! stayed in bed though :-)
Another awesome day, even if I do say so myself. I'm not exercising but when I exercise on the ABC I get so hungry and end up binging! so yeah. . .

Intake:
v. small bowl unsweetened muesli, skimmed milk: 150
2 eggwhite(30), 1egg omlette (90): 120
sprinkle of pepper and onion: 10
advent calendar choc: 18
sugar free squash: 2
TOTAL: 300cal

Amazing how you can make your intake bang on the mark!! getting good at this!! 107 exact here I come my official weigh in and measurements 2mz morn!! when I wake up 2moro, I'll have done week 1 of the ABC!! :-D!! xx

2 comments:

  1. keep it up buddéeeeee ur doing great!

    xXxXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i got ching! lol. sorry i wont do this again. its just rather amusing.

    ReplyDelete