Thursday 3 December 2009

ABC Day 3: 300cals

WOW!!! I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH MYSELF!! check this out. . .

I had to go to an xmas dinner, 3 course or 2 course, I obviously ordered 2 courses (no dessert thank u!). A load of freshly cooked bread was infront of me. . .I resisted!!. . .The starter tandoori chicken, came out, it was literally a small amount of chicken breast on lettuce with a yoghurt dip, I didn't touch the dip obviously! I looked at tandoori chicken packets from tesco, and I estimate my starter to be only 140cals maximum!

Main came out. . .turkey! 2 slices of it, stuffing, 3 roast potatoes, pig in blanket (which I hate anyway lol) boiled potatoes, roast parsnips and carrots (aka cooked in OIL!), and green beans!. . .

I gave away. . .ALL my potatoes, my pig in blanket, my stuffing, had no parsnips or carrots, and gave away HALF my turkey!!

I looked like a twat cuz I had a slice of turkey and some green beans but I tell you, I felt great!! So I estimate that meal to be 160 cal maximum! (110 for turkey, 30 for beans, 20 for splash of gravy!)

Then I sat through watching people eat various desserts, and offering them round, did I have any? NOPE!! woo!!

So Intake:
Tandoori Chicken and lettuce: 140cal
Slice of turkey and beans: 160cal
TOTAL: 300cal!!

FUCKING GET IN!! xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done! You have got such restraint! If it had been me I would have completely pigged out, you are doing great!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete