Friday 4 December 2009

Fri morn motivation weigh in

So I like to weigh myself every other day to make sure I'm seeing results and keep me on track. I hopped on the scales at 12 when I got up . . .

109.4 lbs!!!!

I've done 4 days of the ABC and lost 7 lbs exactly?! hows that possible?! I know we have water weight but I've always been told this was 4lbs, and when I've done ABC before I exercised my ass off and didn't loose this much?! FRICKIN LOVIN IT!!

will check in later with my intake, 100cals, meh!!xx

2 comments:

  1. omg!!!!!!

    thats incredible..

    ur going to get to 105 in like a weeks time at this rate. bet you could get to 100 by the 21st. well idk but still.

    i feel so crap about my willpower now - i need to be strong like u.

    109.4 is awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks u so much!! :-) the encouragment helps alot!!
    yeah I'm going to adjust my targets accordingly as I go on, like it was 110 for monday but I changed it to 109.
    think I'll change 106 to 105 aswell, but I'll wait and see. yeah should be 102 by the time we meet if i stick to this!! keep strong xx

    ReplyDelete