Wednesday 2 December 2009

Woah, love the ABC. . .grrr, hate my mum!

Firstly, I wake up this morning (its now day 3 of the ABC) and think I'll just weigh myself to see if I've lost 2lb yet, thinking I'd be back to 114. I hopped on the scales, 111.8 !!! I was so relieved!! I'm back at 8 stone which is where I should be really as thats been my weight for months!!

So happy, thats 4lbs in 2 days?! 2days!! crazy. I know 3lbs will be water weight, but who gives a damn! lol. confident I can get to 110 for my official weigh in Monday now, thats only 2lbs in like 4days!

Secondly, I went ASDA shopping with mum. pissed me right off. shes going round grabbing a FUCK LOAD, seriously loads, of chocolate and crisps, I'm talking a 1kg tub of celebrations for me and my sis, 2 tubs of pringles, shes then asking me what flavour pringles I want. . so I reply, I don't want any, nor do I want a tub of celebrations so can we put it back? She goes 'no, its christmas'. . .and I thought in my head ''your fucking daughter with an eating disorder is asking you to put the shitty fat foods back and thats your reply'' is she ignorant or what?! shes knows I'm bulimic and fills the house with shit!!?

She also bought enough ingrediants to make 3 fruit cakes!! 3?! there massive aswell, and my favourite when she makes them. but fuck that shit. I'm not touching anything. its really pissed me off and now I'm on a rage strike lol so I'm not touching any of her evil foods!! rant over xx

2 comments:

  1. woah congrats on your weight loss!! That's gotta be a silver lining to your day, even if your mom is being insensitive... I know how you feel about having that junk around, it's so easy to binge when its sitting right there.. I am nervous for christmas too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the weightloss is brilliant my little challenge buddy! well done :) mums can be thoughtless bitches sometimes! my mums like that. but as opposed to thoughtLESS its more like an OVER thoughtout plan - she deliberately buys in foods i love and will binge on! thats why i barely go home anymore and stay at uni lol. i can buy whatever food i want and eat whatever i want - or not eat as the case may be.
    stay strongggggg :] they love it when u end up binging - trust me! its fucked up but they do! so dont give her the satisfaction and show her ur strength. plus ul have me to answer to haha. hope the xmas meal goes well tonight! text me if u struggle or feel tempted x

    ReplyDelete